Thursday, May 22, 2008

Now that's more like it...I hope

Remember the swimsuit I bought at Target? Well, after posting and looking at the pictures, I decided it was quite matronly. I also thought it made my boobs look saggy, and we don't want that! Also, I wanted a modest tankini because they're just so much more convenient. So today I went to Old Navy and Kohls.

Old Navy was more of the same problems I had at target. All halter top tanks with ill proportioned boobs to body. Kohls had different types of tankinis than the other stores and this is what I got. (sorry about the pics. no timer on my camera) It was a little more expensive (even on sale), but I'm much more pleased with how it makes me look.

Better?

8 comments:

randa_joy said...

Oh my gosh. YOWZA! I think it's ridiculous! You look SO cute, it's WAY more flattering and youthful than the other one! Love it.

-Laura- said...

So sassy! Love it!

Erin said...

Dare I say...sexy? ;) Very cute suit! I hope you get lots of use out of it this summer!

Celia Marie (W.) B. said...

ooh. Thank you girls. I'll take cutem ridiculous, flattering, youthful, sassy, and sexy over matronly and saggy ANY DAY!!

I just returned the Target suit. Thanks for the reassurance that I made the right choice.

I hope I get good use out of it too!

Lindsay said...

Agreed: great suit!

CASSIE said...

UM...WHEN DID YOU GET SO TINY?? AND WHERE IS YOUR BABY TUMMY?? I LOVE THAT SWIMSUIT-- I'LL HAVE TO GO LOOK FOR IT!!

Anonymous said...

My Grandma said:
You look like a sexy little teenager....But Modest! I like it. G'ma

Celia Marie (W.) B. said...

Well, lets see. I am actually lighter now than I was before I got pregnant. I am sitting just about at my high school weight. I'm about 4 lbs. heavier than my lightest weight since Jr. High!

Exercise and nursing are a good combo for me I guess.