Tuesday, April 15, 2008

The winner....or am I?

Well, I heard today that I am the winner of the April Page in a bag. Great, right? Well, yeah, it is...but I guess I felt a little deflated when I found out how few entries there were this month. Only 5 total. 3 pages and 2 projects. And she split the projects and pages again this month. So really, I only was up against 2 other people. Takes the wind out of my sails a bit. But hey, it's a $15 gift certificate either way, right?

She said I can still participate in the contest, but I just can't be eligible to win for another 3 months. That's good with me. It's fun to do a free page.

2 comments:

becki said...

celia-i also heard that you had SO much heart and love in your work and it showed in your designs, not many people can say that. SO 3 entries or not-congrats to YOU! you deserve it-finally!

Erin S. said...

Whoo hoo! Congrats to you! You're page would've won, no matter how many entries there were! :)