Friday, April 11, 2008

April Page in a Bag


















Here's what I've been working on.

Items I had to use:
  • Silver (double sided) paper-had a blue back checkered I never used
  • Silver patterned paper (double sided)- had a cream back I used for the border on both quotes
  • Chip board key- used a black permanent marker to color it
  • Striped ribbon- used on the quote corners
  • Ribbon with circles- this didn't go at all with my design. It had a blue back, so if you look very closely at the pictures, I used a tinsy-tiny bit of the blue back as a side border.
  • Pearl stickers
Erin S. gave me a chip board bird that I duplicated, colored and covered. I cut up one of my invitations. All of the pictures were laser prints on card stock. Erin also helped me with the flower embossing. Overall I think it turned out well. I like these challenges because they really are a challenge for me! I'd never use half the stuff she puts in the bag normally. It's fun.
Thanks for all the help Erin!

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Looks very nice!

Celia Marie (W.) B. said...

THanks!

Erin S. said...

I love it! Good luck! (You're welcome for the help. It was fun!)