Friday, April 18, 2008

RESOLUTION!

Well, I just got a very welcomed call this morning. One of my piano moms just got my string of emails. Her husband is in the Bishopric of my old ward and asked the Bishop if we could have the recital there. They figured since it would be 95% Mormon attendance, a Bishopric member (a dad), an YM president (a dad), a YW president (a mom) and a YW councilor (a mom), that we should be just fine without going through all that other junk. It's practically a home evening activity anyway.

She also said if for some reason that did fall through, we could have it at their house.

Hallelujah.

3 comments:

ashlee said...

Hi celia,

I had actually snuck onto your blog before you found me :-) I was going to make a joke about daat van but as you can see I don't really know how to spell his name. How are you guys?

Erin S. said...

Good news indeed!!!

Celia Marie (W.) B. said...

Ha! I think it's spelled Dat Phan. But your version seems more urban and hip. We're doing swell over this way!

Thanks for the well wishes Lindsay and Erin.