Wednesday, April 23, 2008

I've finally done it.

Well, after blogging under the classic blogger for over two years, I finally upgraded to the new version. I guess I'd kinda taken pride in doing so much on my own without the "blogging for dummies" page layout. There were some perks I wanted, so I had to take it all. I'm in the process of figuring out a new layout, look, etc. So, don't be alarmed if it changes looks a few times before I settle on something I really like.

The picture I have up as my banner was one I took today. He was totally cracking us up with his faces. He's such an expressive kid.

6 comments:

Lady Steed said...

That face is AWESOME. It's almost hard to believe a baby made it.

Note: Hating this stainless steel looking background color, it's straining my eyes--try something else, please.

Erin said...

I LOVE that picture!

You probably already know this but you can get really cute, free digital paper to use as backgrounds at shabbyprincess.com I love their stuff.

Celia Marie (W.) B. said...

Strained eyes=no good! I'll keep looking.

Thanks for the shabby princess paper. I haven't looked there yet.

That may be my fav pic of him yet!

Lindsay said...

That pictures is CLASSIC!! I love it!

Emily said...

I love that picture, what a hoot!

Erin S. said...

I cracked up out loud at work when I saw that picture! I love it! What an expressive face. (Also check Ikeagoddess for tons of free digital scrapping stuff.)