Friday, April 25, 2008

Still learning

Well, I feel a bit sheepish that I'm posting blog tips when I found out tonight how differently my blog views in other browsers. I was at my friend's tonight and I noticed that my blog was WAY different in internet explorer. Some of my posts are so horrible looking in I.E. when they look totally fine in Firefox. The resolution also made a difference. Colors were a bit different. Hmm. Sorry if I seem like the last person to look for for blog advice. Looking at my screen I feel like I know what I'm doing, but now I know you may not see what I see. Ah well.

2 comments:

Emily said...

It looks fine on my end. ;)

Celia Marie (W.) B. said...

The worst thing was my talk post. In Firefox you see all the links just like they were in my word doc. In IE it showed weird things like [if !supportLists and [if !supportEmptyParas] etc. It looked horrible!