Sunday, April 20, 2008

Because it's been awhile

I haven't posted many pictures or videos of Dean lately, so I thought I'd throw this one up here. It's not the greatest or most exciting video to date, but it's cute to see him roll over nonetheless. I think it was just after my birthday, so it was roughly two weeks ago. If you notice, he doesn't really use his arms to push himself over. It's almost all done by leg and trunk muscles.

What I really want is a video of is his hand clapping. He discovered how to clap his hands on his own two days ago in Home Depot. I think he liked the beeping of the little lifts and the bird chirping.

7 comments:

Tom and Audrie said...

he's a cutie!!!! Cherish him while he is little they all grow up way to fast!

MelindaLou said...

How cute. I love it when the learn how to clap! I am sure you will be alble to catch it soon. Glad you got the recital all figured out. I got to see you folks at Easter they are so fun to catch up with when ever I am over visiting. Melinda

Lindsay said...

What a big, smart boy! Garrett has that same little outfit...only it won't fit him until sometime this summer.

Lady Steed said...

Big O says: "I like the movie and Dean looks just like Large S."

Before you know it, he'll be crawling and getting into all sorts of trobule! Just like Large S.

Celia Marie (W.) B. said...

Thanks Audrie and Melinda. Always good to hear from you guys.

Linsday, I love that line of outfits. He has C is for cricket, T is for turtle, and one more, but I can't remember which one. I just bought them for him on my birthday, so he's only worn some of them once. But I think they're so cute.

L.S.: I'm so glad that the Big O likes the vids.

My mom commented on how much Dean and Large S look alike after I linked the blue eyes picture. She's always thought that Dean looks just like my dad's baby pictures (minus the mouth), but was astonished to see how much he looked like S.

CASSIE said...

so cute!!! look at those tree-trunk legs!! i love it!

Celia Marie (W.) B. said...

HA! Yeah Cass, he's solid!