Wednesday, April 16, 2008

So wake up and do something more!

I've had this song stuck in my head for days. Ever since I started preparing my talk for church, I've been on this "get it done" kick. I am sick of my excuses for unfinished projects and neglected house work. Dang it, things need doing even if I don't want to do them! So I've vowed to "wake up and do something more" every day. No excuses. If I'm not doing anything productive on the computer, I need to get off and do something else! Period. I used to be so good at getting things done, but I seem to waste so much time lately, especially in the evenings. I guess since I have no real dead lines to make, I've let myself slide. Time to fix that!

"Do not let [opportunities] pass by, saying sometime you'll try, just go and do something today!"

3 comments:

Tom and Audrie said...

Hey,
Just found your blog! Dean is so big. Haylie has finally started piano lessons here. I think she misses you being her teacher.

Celia Marie (W.) B. said...

Hey Audrie. I hope Haylie does well and hasn't forgotten everything we worked on! I actually have some new things that I think she would have enjoyed/benefited from, so I'm sad she's not still here!

Erin S. said...

You and I must have been thinking the same thing! I've gotten a lot done this week...I guess I just needed to get up off my hindey (not sure how to spell that) and do stuff!