Wednesday, July 16, 2008

The top 10 (SYTYCD)

It was interesting to see the dancers split up this week. A lot of them seemed extremely lost and vulnerable.

Least favorite dancers: Mark and Kherrington. They had two sucky dances though (are you kidding me??? the 2 step on this show???), so I feel for them. They had zero chemistry together too.

Favorite couples: Joshua and Courtney (I LOVED the first dance of the night and I thought Courtney did better than the judges gave her credit for) and Gev and Chelsea. I know that Will and Katee should be because they really did dance well, but for some reason I didn't want to vote for them in the end.

Favorite solos: Joshua and Gev. They both really nailed it in my opinion.

Least favorite solo: Mark. Creeped me out a bit.

As for Comfort and Twitch, I thought they did well, but they didn't stand out for me.

6 comments:

Erin said...

I actually really liked the fact that they had the two step on there. It just proved how difficult it really is.

I agree with Mark and Kherington...they were weak. Although I think Kherington was definitely the weaker link.

Celia Marie (W.) B. said...

Yeah, but I think it was so hard for the audience (ie me) to get interested in it. It's too...structured in a boring way. But I've never liked the two step. BO-RING!!

Kristeee said...

Mark's solo was creepy. And it annoyed me that Kherington (okay, who came up with the spelling of her name, btw? It annoys me.) was agreeing with the judges that it was SO hard to work with Mark - or at least that's the impression I got. Grow up, honey. You have a great smile, but you're not fooling anyone that you're the victim of the partnering. Pbbt!

Celia Marie (W.) B. said...

Robbed! HE WAS ROBBED! Poor little Gev. His performances last night were great on both dances and his solo was amazing (one of the best during the whole season!!). And he was beat by sleazy, femmy, creepy Mark who did not do well at all last night. I am shocked and dismayed that this has happened.

Sands...Like Sands on the Beach said...

I hear ya, I am still mourning both Gev & Kherington from last night. She did have a horrible night with two wierd dances, but Comfort should not even have been back and then she made it through another round. . .oooo, I'm still fuming!

Sarah Pace said...

I was surprised that Gev & K left! I was hopeing for mark at least to go! his solo freaked me out to!!!