Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Finally, a whole show worth watching (SYTYCD)

This was actually the first night that I thought the entire SYTYCD show was up to par with past seasons. All of the dances were stellar, and all of the dancers were hittin' it right. While I was quite angry that Mark made it through, he did much better than I thought he would. He should never be allowed to do a solo again (ack, leave your shirt on please!), though, so I truly hope he goes home tomorrow. I will be a little sick if he makes it to the finale.

I think that Joshua should win it all. He was the only one that REALLY impressed me in both his dances AND the solo. But if a girl wins, I hope it's Chelsie. I underestimated her in the beginning, but I've changed my tune. But really, at this point, it's anyone's game (except Mark...*shiver* who the heck is voting for him???).

6 comments:

Erin said...

I totally agree with you on all points! Mark needs to go...fully clothed!

randa_joy said...

I totally agree with the Mark thing. I'm still not over Will being gone. I thought last week's whole performance was just as amazing or better than this week though. Chelsie, even though I like her alot, is my least favorite girl. I don't know why I just like the other girls better. I guess it's more their personalities. And I go back and forth between Twitch and Joshua. Last week it was all Twitch this week Joshua hands down.

Celia Marie (W.) B. said...

Randa, I unfortunately didn't get to see last week's performance because I was stuck in the car for 14 hours and Fox refuses to air it online (or let people use clips on youtube. copyright infringement.) I am sad i missed it.

I do love Twitch and wouldn't be sad if he won. As for girls, I understand about Chelsie's personality. That was one of the big X's against her earlier in the season for me.

I was all for Courtney when she was with Gev and I still really like her. I actually voted for her, Chelsie and Joshua last night. I have no complaints at all with Katee's dancing, but I just haven't connected with her much this season.

Honestly, the only person in the final 6 I'd be really sad to see win is Mark.

Sands...Like Sands on the Beach said...

don't worry, I have never voted for Mark! I got so many chills during last night's show. . .it was incredible!! As Mark was taking off his shirt, Aiden says: "What the HECK is he doing". . .my thoughts exactly son, my thoughts exactly!

Celia Marie (W.) B. said...

Beth, that is a relief to hear. And your son knows what's up!

Kristi said...

I think that, as long as they insist that the dancers perform a solo in their own style, no ballroom dancer will have a chance at winning. Hello, ballroom SOLO? There is no such thing. Last season someone used a mannequin and that was cool . . . but why couldn't Chelsie have incorporated elements from all the other dances she's good at?

Love Katee and Joshua together, though. What a treat to watch.