Monday, June 23, 2008

I am Celia, a.k.a Silly, Cel, CC Marie

My friend Brooke did this one and I really liked it so I took it. Enjoy.

i am: tired a lot. I don't get enough sleep.
i think: I'd like to go swimming today.
i know: Jesus is the Christ, our Messiah, and that He gives our lives purpose and meaning.
i want: new furniture. It's very difficult to find exactly what we want.
i have: new Reebok running shoes. YES! (And for 20% off with my AAA membership.)
i wish: I was more of a planner and less of a winger.
i miss: my old college roommates from The Riv #90
i fear: rejection.
i hear: the hum of the computer.
i smell: my new deodorant. I don't think I'm a fan.
i crave: physical affection.
i search: for new recipes all the time.
i wonder: what people think about me.
i regret: eating as much sugar as I did this weekend. OVERLOAD!
i love: to mow the lawn.
i care: about keeping in touch with people.
i always: forget to water plants.
i am not: big on jewelry. I've worn the same earrings since the fall of 2000, a CTR ring I got in 7th grade, my wedding ring, and a watch. I rarely wear necklaces and never wear bracelets.
i believe: it's important to read to your children.
i dance: a mean Samba. Ok, I was a pretty decent beginner, but I do love to Samba. I got to the finals in my division (you know, the beginner's division) of DanceSport back in the day at BYU.
i sing: to Dean throughout the day.
i don’t always: remember to take my pre-natal vitamins. Bad, bad Celia.
i fight: sleep when I'm reading my scriptures. I need to figure out how to study better (or go to sleep earlier!).
i write: partially to keep a record of my life, and partially to keep friends and family updated on my life.
i lose: almost every game I play with Matt. Except word games.
i win: occasionally while playing Settlers of Catan
i never: proofread my posts. Sorry to all you editors out there! I'll sign you up as a contributor to my blog if my mistakes bother you enough to want to correct them.
i listen: for my baby crying in the middle of the night.
i can usually be found: with Dean in tow.
i am scared: of falling asleep while driving long distances.
i need: to get my long term food supply in order pronto.
i am happy about: our up coming family reunion in Snowflake.

6 comments:

The Drapers said...

Ok so the prenatal vitamin one caught my eye.. What is your reason for taking those? Do you know something I don't? I thought as soon as the kid was out those vitamins were not necessary anymore? At least that is what my Dr told me.. So why do you still take them? I take a multivitamin everyday though...

Erin S. said...

Yea for new running shoes!

Unknown said...

So when are you going to snowflake is it around the celebration time

Celia Marie (W.) B. said...

What, you didn't know that I'm pregnant again?

JUST KIDDING!

Les, if you're not breastfeeding a multi-vitamin is just fine. If you're breastfeeding it's recommended that you keep doing the prenatal since they're taking your nutrients. You need the extra iron and stuff.

Holly, we're having our reunion that weekend so I'll be there for the celebration and a few days following.

randa_joy said...

I love that you guys play settlers of catan! my family mostly hates that game and I love it! also all my plants i have ever had are dead. even the ones that only need water every 2 weeks. i love greenery around the house but i think it's time to stop the denial and go fake. Or maybe if I had so many to water that it was a job i probably wouldn't forget...

Celia Marie (W.) B. said...

Oh yeah. We're big Settlers and Cities and Knights fans.

Randa, the only reason our garden survives and any of our plants live is because 1.Matt remembers and waters them and 2. we had a sprinkler system put in.