Monday, June 16, 2008

The Fathers in my Life

Most of my Snowflake readers know my dad well and love him to pieces. He's such an exuberant and fun loving guy, how could you not?

As a teacher, he made History fun and come alive. (Can you say Beatles vinyl albums?)

As a coach, he pushed us hard, pepped us up, and cheered us on.

As a school dance chaperon, he loved to get down and boogie with the best of us. (My favorite move being the vulture.) I loved this.

As a story teller, he does all the voices and can captivate his audiences. No wonder he's such a great speech and debate coach!

As a speaker in church, he conveys his message and emotions well.

As a dad he is the best!

I love you Dad!!


This was Matt's first Father's day as a father. (This picture was taken back in March, though.)

He is getting better and better at this gig.

I love watching him play with Dean.

I love watching Dean's excitement when he first sees daddy in the morning and when he gets home from work.

I love hearing him pray for Dean and give him blessings when he's not well.

It's cute to see Dean sitting on his daddy's lap, exploring his surroundings (usually at the computer...where else?).

He's devilishly handsome and has helped me create one of the cutest kids around.

There's no one I'd rather do this with than him!

I love you Matt!!

1 comment:

Jodi Reeve said...

Dads are great and it is wonderful we hav a special day to celebrate them and all they do.