Wednesday, April 12, 2006

When did girls stop wearing underwear??

We have about 5 girls at New Haven who arrived with absolutely no underware. None. Not even 1 pair. They didn't even own any at home. It's a rule that they have to wear some sort of undies, but we have a couple very resistant girls.

I'm guessing they don't want underware lines, but NO underwear? I mean, a thong is better than nothing...

And where are their parents on this? Higienically speaking it just doesn't seem right. Especially when some of these girls wear the same pants for a week straight...

*shudder*

8 comments:

Celia Marie (W.) B. said...

PS sorry if I offended anyone by bringing up this topic. I mean, if you want to go underwareless, who am I to question you? ;)

Lady Steed said...

ewww....

Once in a while is ok I guess, but all of the time!

Oh, just got the Grad. announcement. I think we'll be there.

So how badly do you want those tables from Grandma Piazza?

Celia Marie (W.) B. said...

Do you have them in your possesion? If you can fit them and you're coming, I would very much love to have them. If gas money is still a concern, I think we should put up a donation entry for you guys on Th's site...

Lady Steed said...

yes,I have the tables in my possesion.And now that I know you really want them I'll try and make room for them when we come....if we come....yeah, we're still trying to decide. Gas is so expensive!

So what are you willing to pay to use the Thteed Delivery Service?

I think the donation idea is great!

Celia Marie (W.) B. said...

Hmmm...I'm sure we could contribute at least 5 dollars. Maybe more...

Celia Marie (W.) B. said...

What is your price estimation on gas here and back?

Lady Steed said...

ummm, very rough, $300

Anonymous said...

well, you asked how long girls have been without underwear? At least 20 years that I know of. You're right, they don't want the line. I know someone who was really resistant to wearing garment bottoms because she had just never worn any underwear with jeans and she thought tops should be enough!