Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Busy, busy, busy

Besides sleeping time, I was home yesterday a grand total of 1 hour between work and play. I'm trying to get everything at work ready to leave for the new person. Today I'll be here at work until about 7 or 7:30. Long days...I don't know how people work that long of days on a regular basis! sheesh.

My wonderful in-laws, Lady and Th., got here on Saturday, and it's been SO MUCH FUN to have family here! Last night I went with them to Th.'s cousin's and we had dinner and played games until about midnight. I got to bed around 1 and up at 7:30. I was a little tired but it was totally worth it.

One day left of work!!! Matt only has one day left of school!!! It's getting so exciting but it's a little surreal still. We haven't packed anything because the packers have to do it for insurance purposes.

Anyway, I'm a bit boring and my posts probably will be for the next week or two...sorry...

1 comment:

Th. said...

.

Hey--guess where I am.

I'll give you a hint.

It involves getting fingerprints on your computer.