Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Officially posted

Well, my job is officially posted and open for all you who would love to pursue your culinary dreams. Well, that is, if you live in Utah Valley, which not many of you do. It starts at $10-13/hour, depending on experience, of course.

We've bought tickets and made plans so the official itinerary is as follows:
  • April 26th is my last day
  • Matt's graduation is the 27th and 28th
  • The moving van comes on our anniversary, May 3rd
  • We check out of our apartment and fly to TX May 4th
  • If all goes well (please pray that it will) we'll close on our house May 5th

Yay!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

from the Mom--

My guess is that New Haven will be going back to frozen dinners in the microwave.

Celia Marie (W.) B. said...

Maybe for a few days if they can't find someone by the time I leave. I'm sure they'll find someone.

A big part of me hopes that the person they find won't be as good as me so they'll remember me fondly and be sad that I'm gone! It's so bad of me. A different part of me hopes they find someone great so they don't have to suffer...

Anonymous said...

from the Mom--

they will never, ever find anyone as talented with making the money stretch into good, nutrition, versatile food. Guaranteed.