Monday, June 08, 2009

Belly Beautiful: 32 weeks

Lets see...according to my picture schedule, I technically only have 1 picture left after this! Since I'm scheduling a c-section, I only have 7 weeks left (unless I go into labor early, but I kinda doubt that one). My doctor visits are more frequent than monthly now, so I can't give accurate stats for this week. I weighed 150 at my visit a week and a half ago. That would have been 19 lbs. at that point.


2007
2009
tonight,
two different shirts

3 comments:

CASSIE said...

It is so much for pointy this time around....crazy...you look great!

Brooke said...

You look adorable! And, only 19 pounds so far? You must have more self-control than I do when I'm pregnant. :) You look great!

Lois said...

I love how you say he tries to expand his living quarters. It looks like he is doing a good job of it! You do look great! Mom