My sister-in-law is due with a baby boy a week or two before me, and since it's been 13 years since their last baby (don't worry, this baby was planned!), they're starting from scratch again. So, I decided I'd make a "deluxe" gift set. I was really excited with how this all turned out (and that I'm finished so I can now move on to my next project...hehe).
Items in the set:
- double sided large flannel wrap blanket
- single sided large flannel wrap blanket (for the hot summer months)
- hooded bath towel (tutorial here...thanks V!)
- tag blanket (I made this larger this time and I like it better. pre-sewn measurements are 16"X17")
- 2 burp cloths (gerber cloth diapers embelished. I did a horizontal stripe on the bottom rather than the vertical in my original tutorial.)