Monday, August 04, 2008

After these messages...we'll be right back.

Before I forget, today was one of Dean's best days ever! We went to my friend Kerrie's for about an hour. He totally loves dogs and cats (OH GREAT!! I hope I don't get out voted on getting a pet a few years down the road.) and isn't afraid of them at all. He was happy and smiley the vast majority of the day. He went down easily for all naps and bed. He didn't cry or whine until it was minutes to bed time. It was so much fun!

Well, the last few days I've felt a bit burned out on blogging. For awhile I felt like I don't get any projects done other than cooking, cleaning, and blogging. So, I may post a little less frequently for the next week or two so I can feel like I've been able to do some things I want to do.

Some things on my list:

1. Scrapbooking and organizing pictures. (Page in a bag contest this week...HORRIBLE paper selection this month. I actually don't like anything in the bag. Two dog themed papers --and we all know how much I love dogs--, brown polka dotted ribbon, a small circle tag, and UGLY red rhinestone stickers--why the gem stickers?? why??)
2. Quilting. Two projects. One small, one big.

3 comments:

Jodi Reeve said...

I don't want a dog or pet either...I am very afraid of being out voted...I think it is always the mom who ahs to do the work and I just don't want to.

Lindsay said...

I've been feeling the same way lately about blogging. I mean, I like it...but I don't like feeling like I'm at the computer all day. Plus, I've got some projects I'd like to work on, too. We'll see how much I can actually stay away from the computer, though....even when I don't want to, I sometimes find myself posting something anyway. Good luck with your projects!

Celia Marie (W.) B. said...

Lindsay, I was thinking the same thing. We'll see if I really can reduce this blogging addiction at all, even temporarily.