Thursday, August 21, 2008

More pictures: Food faces

Dean's been acting funny while eating. He seems to like everything I've given him just fine (Except cantaloupe. He refused to eat it.), but he makes these funny faces while eating. He looks angry, but I promise he's not! He will screw up his face and then beg for more. He's just such a crack up. I love when he pulls faces. Isn't this self portrait of us just too funny? We were eating peaches and cheese when we took these pictures and videos. He usually tries to pick up his food with his fingers, but if it's too slippery, he bypasses the fingers and goes straight in with the mouth. I think we need to work on his table manners...


4 comments:

Lindsay said...

That video is hilarious! I can totally and completely relate to the recreational screaming. :)

Celia Marie (W.) B. said...

ha. recreational screaming. that's a good term for it.

CASSIE said...

I LOVE HOW ANIMATED HE HIS! JUST ADORABLE!

Brian & Veronica said...

that video is hilarious! I love the very end where the peach falls out! I was LOL! :)