Thursday, February 21, 2008

Tens for Jacqui

Name 10 things in each category that you use daily and/or love:

In Your Fridge/Kitchen:
  1. Cheddar and Mozzarella Cheese
  2. Sour Cream
  3. Guerrero Flour Tortillas
  4. Cannery Dehydrated Refried Beans (we have 5 years worth since they were going to discontinue it!! There was such a backlash [not the right word, but can't think of a better one] that they decided to bring it back.)
  5. Broccoli (this is unfortunate since it makes Dean's stomach upset)
  6. Fresh Garlic-I use it in almost everything
  7. Instant read digital thermometer--AN ABSOLUTE MUST!!!!!
  8. Pro S series of Henkel knives -- awesome and I have a full set now (it took 5 years!) minus the cleaver!
  9. Isagenix Chocolate shake
  10. Rice cooker
In your bathroom:
  1. Garnier Fructis Shampoo and Conditioner
  2. Skintimate shave gel-raspberry rain
  3. Charmin toilet paper (though I liked it much better when it was just regular old Charmin and not this Utra stuff.)
  4. Pantene hard wax for hair
  5. Suave mousse
  6. Garnier Fructis hairspray
  7. Blow drier/diffuser
  8. Flat Iron
  9. Matches
  10. Squeegee for my glass enclosed shower

In your house:

  1. Our two computers (his and hers)
  2. Scanner
  3. Kodak Digital Camera - it does the job
  4. Space heaters
  5. Toyota Rav 4 (It's great guys! I love almost everything about it)
  6. Upright Grand Piano
  7. Reebok running shoes
  8. Yankee/Cavalry Candles
  9. Nalgene water bottle
  10. Aero bed (don't use it daily, but it's GREAT for company!)

On your bedside table:

  1. Mormon Doctrine
  2. D &C institute manual
  3. Secrets of the Baby Whisperer
  4. Scriptures
  5. Ensign
  6. Joseph Smith manual
  7. Kleenex
  8. Chapsitck
  9. Atomic Clock
  10. marking pens and pencils

With the kids:

  1. Huggies cuddleweave size 2 (I currently have the snug and dry and don't like them nearly as much, so I'll be switching back)
  2. Changing table
  3. HoMedics sound spa (white noise machine)
  4. Stroller/car seat Travel System- mine isn't the top of the line, but it works well enough.
  5. Wrapping blankets made by Grandma Brasfield
  6. Cloth diapers used as burp cloths
  7. Kirkland wipes
  8. Bumbo seat
  9. Eddie Bauer "mini" diaper bag
  10. Nursing tank tops

5 comments:

Jacqui said...

You know what's funny? I remember there were always matches in your bathroom growing up! I thought it was so cool, and such a great way to "clear the air," so to speak...:) Enjoyed it.

The Drapers said...

I noticed on your first list you said Isagenix shake.. Are you doing that diet? Just wondering because if you are you don't need to be, but does it work.. I wanted to do that diet but thought it was to expensive..

Celia Marie (W.) B. said...

My parents have been in the Isagenix business for 8? years or so now. They have had amazing success with the products. They're both the slimmest they've been since before they were married. The products are all top quality.

I did two (9 day) cleanses about 3 years ago because I thought I might have parasites from China and/or Guatemala. I didn't do it for the diet aspect of it. However, I did lose inches when I did it (I didn't own a scale then, so I didn't know if I lost weight or not).

Everyone I know who's done it has gotten decent to great results. If nothing else it's given them a "jump start" or gotten them past their wall that they've hit in weight loss.

Right now I just buy the shakes. It's not for weight loss, I just really love the chocolate shakes because they make me feel good when I drink them. Much more nutritious than a lot of breakfast or lunch alternatives. Plus they're so easy and quick it's great with a baby.

I'm pretty positive you're not currently nursing, but I don't recommend doing a full cleanse if you are. You can replace or supplement a meal with the shake still though.

As for price, if I break it down per meal, I spend more on Matt's lunches than I do on the shakes. It just seems like more because it's one thing and Matt's meals consist of more items. But you don't need more items because it's a complete meal.

If you have questions about the products, business, weight loss, or want to order, my mom can help you with all of that. You can leave a comment and/or her email is available there too under her profile. Or you could email me/leave a comment and I could get you in touch with her.

Celia Marie (W.) B. said...

Wow that was a long comment/infomercial.

The Drapers said...

I just emailed you so all other blogger friends don't have to hear about my weight loss issues!!!