Sunday, February 24, 2008

Mr. Bubbles

I have to say that I really, really, really enjoy being a mom. I love that I get to stay home with Dean. He cracks me up all the time. I think his first phrase might just be, "That's so funny." or "You think you're so funny."

I find that I often call him, "Mr. [whatever he is doing at the moment]". Maybe this comes from my love of the Little Mr. and Miss books. Speaking of which, has anyone else seen the ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE Little Mr. shirts at Target? I think they have Mr. Happy, Mr. Grumpy, Mr. Mischief, and Mr. Funny. I keep watching for them to go on sale. They're like $8 a piece normally, and I barely pay that for my own shirts. But BOY are they cute!

Here are a few pictures of Mr. Bubbles.

6 comments:

Lindsay said...

Is he blowing raspberries or just bubbles? This last month Garrett started blowing raspberries whenever he has a spare moment (which is often). It's hilarious...and very, very wet. :)

Have fun with your cutie pie Mr. Bubbles!

Lindsay said...

Oh by the way, I was going to tell you: I made that Millionaire Chicken and it was a HUGE hit. Thanks for sharing the goodness!

Celia Marie (W.) B. said...

I think in these pictures he was just blowing bubbles. However, he blows raspberries on and off. I think he forgets how to do it and rediscovers it every now and again.

Sands...Like Sands on the Beach said...

Please tell me you've seen the little Mr. show on Cartoon Network? Aiden just got into it, and it's a really cute little show! Love it!

Amy said...

What a cute little boy! I love Little Mr. and Miss too.

Celia Marie (W.) B. said...

Oh, and I'm so glad you and Jacqui had good success with the chicken dish! I love increasing my food repertoire with delicious and easy dishes.