Sunday, January 06, 2008

one two switch-a-roo

A new year and a new church time! We've finally moved off the 2:30 time schedule since the new meetinghouse was finished. Except for a brief summer of 12:30 church (after our ward split), we've been on the 2:30 schedule since May of 2006. Unfortunately we're not in the new building even though it's closer to us. But we do have a new time.

8:30 AM!

Though it is a bit early for church, it was mighty nice to be home before noon. Dean also seemed to do better with this change. He slept through the last two hours of church. I have to admit that I, myself, was drowsy during those same two hours of church. But I merely nodded off once or twice.


5 comments:

FoxyJ said...

We briefly had 8:30 church for a while when we were first married (no kids) and I didn't mind it so much. I like the early morning slot with small children because you don't end up interfering with nap or meal time. And you're usually up early anyways.

Lindsay said...

I love, Love, LOVE early church. So nice to have the afternoon to relax.

Amy said...

Oh my, I had a hard enough with 9:00am church. With 4 kids, forget about it. not really, but we tried. This year we are on heaven's time 11:00am! So completely awesome! So umm...good luck with that silly marie.

becki said...

maybe next week we can just lay down back there in the last row-no one would even notice, unless my baby continues to growl and get stares!!!

Celia Marie (W.) B. said...

I might just take you up on that Becki...