Monday, August 07, 2006

Computer Crash

Well, my hard drive crashed and burned yesterday. Matt's got off the majority of my info. before it completely crashed, so that's good. If it's not one thing, it's another.

So, I'm writing this post at work. my posts will be a little less frequent until I can get a new hard drive. Luckily we have a Frys Electronics just down the road.

My svithe yesteday should have been about faith and stress and how the two interact with each other. Maybe I'll get around to it one of these days...

2 comments:

Mizike said...

It's not much help now, but if you need a place to store stuff offline, read this article. I should backup my stuff also. But there is little I would actually miss. I tend to go through a hard drive crash once every 3 years. It's spring cleaning for me.

90 Online File Storage Services
http://www.lifehack.org/articles/lifehack/introduction-to-90-online-file-storage-services.html

So of these are really good to use when you want to transfer a large file to a friend.

there’s also www.dliveo.com offering unlimited file transfers, its like fedex for files - with tracking information

Celia Marie (W.) B. said...

Very interesting Mizike. This is very good to know. This is actually the second time in two years this has happened to me. (usually because I get the Bras(s) clan left over hard drives or Matt's old ones.) I need something like this.