Sunday, November 23, 2008

My Reputation Precedes Me

I am continually amazed at the number of people who call me for piano lessons. Two of my students are dropping after Christmas because of monetary reasons, but I already have 4 kids on my waiting list. Additionally, tonight I had a dad call me (someone I didn't know) wanting 2-3 of his kids to start. Onto my list he goes. He told me that one of my student's (well, technically 3 of my students' since they're siblings) parents had HIGHLY recommended me and that I was an excellent teacher. It's nice to be appreciated. Word of mouth really is the best form of publicity.

3 comments:

Erin S. said...

How awesome is that?!? Even if you think you're doing a great job (which I'm SURE you are) it's nice to hear it from someone else!

Lindsay said...

Way to go! That's fantastic!

CASSIE said...

Thats awesome...thanks for the book idea...I went to amazon and bought it right away!