Thursday, November 06, 2008

Let the Challenge Begin

Ok Ladies. We have 13 takers for the challenge (including me). Excellent! I'm excited. So, do your best to stick with it and I'll make another post on the 26th to check in to see who made it!! (I started on Monday and it's already helping. Without the sweets I've found I drink more water, eat more fruit, and snack on almonds.)

1. Kristeee: WW points and 14 exercize points.
2. Holly: No sugar treats.
3. Leethie: No sweets and drink more water.
4. Erin: No sweets or fast food.
5. Juls: No sweets except FHE treat on Mondays.
6. Stephanie: 5 servings of fruits and vegetables a day.
7. Erin: 5 servings of fruits and vegetables a day.
8. Jodi: Up veggie servings to 5 a day. No chips or french fries.
9. Randa Joy: 80 oz. water, Social treats only. At home restrictions include sugar cereals, chocolate milk and 8oz limit on fruit juice/day. Eat 3 meals a day.
10. Marzy Dotes: No sweets except on Fridays.
11. Melanie: No soda.
12. Rolyndia: No sweet treats.
13 Me: No sweet treats period.
14. Laura: No sweet treats

3 comments:

Juls said...

This has been harder than I thought! we have a HUGE bowl of candy on the top of our fridge with TONS of good candy. Also, I haven't had hot chocolate...oh how I miss it! BUT, I can do anything for three weeks!

Celia Marie (W.) B. said...

The good thing about most candy is that it will be good in 3 weeks! Hide a few of your favorites for a reward. =)

Melanie Dickens said...

I've heard a lot of people complain about hot chocolate. Have you tried the sugar-free mix from Swiss Miss. I make it with milk, its not so great with water. I love it and they sell huge boxes of it here at our Sam's.