Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Some may call me crazy

, but others may just agree with me. I have a twinge of sadness and longing in my heart knowing that BYU started today and I'm not there. I loved going to BYU. I loved living in Provo with the influx of population associated with school. I miss living by campus, going to classes (and yoga), and having certain resources available to me that I wouldn't have had (and currently don't have) else where.

It was nice to move on to a new phase of life, but man I'm missing Provo and BYU.

4 comments:

Erin said...

Amen! I almost cry every time the alumni magazine arrives!

AmyJane said...

Me too! I think I just miss going to school in general, and especially the happy times at BYU. I wouldn't trade what I have, but it would be nice to go back just for a week or two!

Lindsay said...

I feel the same. I was chatting online with my sister, who just started today at BYU as a freshman, this morning. It made me miss being in Provo, miss having bizarre excursions with roommates, and miss school in general. Sigh. It's moments like this that make me wonder more seriously about going back for more education one day.

Celia Marie (W.) B. said...

My grandma says it never gets better. She said every time she sent one of her kids off to BYU, she was envious and missed all the BYU/Provo delights.