Thursday, August 13, 2009

No longer the newest

Well, little Walt has had cousins on both sides born within days of him. My oldest brother Bryan and his wife Stephanie had a baby boy 2 days before I had Walt. My in-laws Th. and Lady Steed had a baby boy two days ago on the 11th, so he's 2 weeks younger than Walt. Congrats to all the new babies and parents in our family!

It'll be nice to have cousins so close in age! Reunions should be fun.

Here are a few more pics. from tonight. You can see his little cleft chin in these. It's so cute.

5 comments:

Rubalcavas said...

What a cutie!

Becky said...

Celia, he is such a beautiful baby! And you look great too!

Lindsay said...

When I married Blake, I started getting excited to have our children inherit his cleft chin. Garrett got it, which absolutely thrilled me, and we'll see about the next one. Little Walt's is darling. And how fun to have cousins so close in age!

Celia Marie (W.) B. said...

Lindsay, I totally understand. Matt has these super deep dimples I'm just HOPING at least one of our children will inherit.

Coleen and Todd Staples said...

LOOOOVe this little guy! he is adorable and the cleft chin is the best. what a man-face:)