Sunday, February 01, 2009

Lots of new recipes up

I've put of a lot of new recipes on my cooking blog. I have been horrible about posting regularly, so I thought I'd just put up some of my favorite and most used recipes.

My friend LeAnne at Everyday Celebrations had a super amazing suggestion for reducing kitchen clutter. The quote from her site is, "Basically, put the recipes you consistently use on a sheet of cardstock and attach it to the side of your fridge. (Only include the ingredients and basic instructions, since you make them often you should remember the process.)" Genius! I am one of those people who often has post its with recipes floating around. I always have to look up recipes again and try and figure out where I got them from. This has really helped with that problem. She has a sample of how it's done on that link above. I've made up a double sided sheet. One side has breakfast recipes and the other has breads and dinner recipes. I really need to laminate it though. Most of these recipes are on my breakfast side.

Today's additions on my blog include:
  • Biscuits
  • Peanut Butter Granola
  • Puffy Oven Pancakes
  • Basic Granola
  • Buttermilk Pancakes
  • Chicken Taco Soup
  • Easy Beans and Rice
  • Easy Black Bean salsa

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I have been wanting the recipe for peanut butter granola for SO LONG. I have found that granola is my second favorite breakfast after shakes, and I can remember the peanut butter granola being the tastiest thing that we ever had in our house growing up.