The first bag I ever made was for my SIL for Christmas. When I bought the material for hers, I also got some more fabrics from the Metro Green Goes Blue by Michael Miller. I thought they'd work together nicely as a bag. I finally got around to making the bag last week and finished putting on the handles tonight. I am hoping to use this as a church bag since I can't ever seem to fit everything I need in my little diaper bag. I used the un-paper bag tutorial from Purl Bee again, but I modified it slightly so I could have the chocolate vinyl bottom. (Thanks again Erin for the great big piece of of it!)
Next I think I want to try making a real diaper bag with this free pattern.