Monday, February 19, 2007

Who knew?

Tonight Matt asked me when I was getting my hair cut. I told him I hadn't set a specific date yet. He said, "You shouldn't get it cut. It should be long enough to put in a pony tail." (I wore it straightened in a pony today. A style I rarely do because I didn't think it was all that flattering on me.)

I just have to laugh since two weeks ago he told me he liked the meg ryan cuts the best on me.

It's taken me by surprise. I don't quite know what to make of it...

But I'll take the compliment.

5 comments:

Lady Steed said...

Wow! My brother noticed your hair!? I am shocked. Enjoy whatever compliments he gives, you never know when the next one might come.

Anonymous said...

I just cut my hair and most people like it, but Becca said, "Mom WHY did you cut your hair!" She loves long hair and thinks that all princesses have long hair. She also LOVES to play with hair.

Celia Marie (W.) B. said...

I need to write a fairy tale with a princess with short hair. We need to diversify here.

~yoga~ said...

Too funny! For valentines day I surprised Sam with hair extensions to my waist. Needless to say he loves it!

I sure miss you. I know yoga misses you. I hope everything is working out. Good luck with your fertility treatments. Keep us updated so we can keep you in our prayers.

Anonymous said...

snow white had a fairly short hair cut. and she was the original "disney princess." it drives me crazy if my hair isn't long enough to put in a pony tail. either way, i'm sure you'll look great.