Saturday, November 06, 2010

Giving Thanks: Daddy

Today Dean chose "I'm thankful for daddy--do something nice for dad."  I first suggested that we clean out the tool closet, but when I went to go do it, he'd cleaned it out today while I was running errands!  So I asked Dean if he had other suggestions and he said, "Make him some chocolate bars." and I said, "Brownies?" And he said yes. So, the three of us made up some brownies after dinner. Walter enjoyed licking the beater and spatula waaaaayyy too much. =) According to Matt (I'm on a no sugar treats challenge at the moment) they were a little on the dry side, so I guess my little helpers helped me add just a tad bit too much flour. He said they were still good, though.

Dean's on this "take my picture while I'm purposefully closing my eyes" kick.

1 comment:

mad white woman said...

This is such a good idea. I think I'm going to do it with Clara. I just told her tonight we need to plan some fun Thanksgiving things to do and she'll love this.