Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Change is in the air

Well, we had a nice overcast/rainy day again, and it made me feel like fall just around the corner. I wanted my background to reflect the new season. Matt thinks I change it way too often, but I just get bored of it when I see it everyday for extended periods of time. Plus I never get to rearrange furniture, so this is my outlet for change.

I tried something new, so once again I have to ask.

Honestly, does this hurt your eyes? It's pretty bright. Is it hard to read? It won't hurt my feelings.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I like it. Do you do your own backgrounds? They always look good

Celia Marie (W.) B. said...

Thanks. Yeah, I guess this is the first time I need to give credit to someone for the background images I used, though. The leaves paper came from Shabby Princess All-in-one download. The orange paper background came from "kit Balade d'automne papier" I found at a random French scrapbook site that I no longer remember...

I figured out how to do the sidebar image different from the blog Tips for New Bloggers.

Jodi Reeve said...

I like it too! I change mine a lot too, I get bored easily.

Erin said...

I love Shabby Princess! I like the new look. Just tell Matt that everybody makes frequent changes.

Juls said...

I like yours! i guess maybe I don't like change because I have had the same background for 2 years!