Wednesday, December 12, 2007

You know you're tired when

You know you're tired when you fall asleep while actually saying the family prayer. It was pretty funny when Matt had to wake me up.

We had a really full week last week with my in-laws here. We had a lot of fun and almost bought a car. We would have bought it if they had been able to get their hands on what we wanted. Who knew it would be so difficult to get a 2007-2008 Toyota Rav-4 with a V6 engine without the bells and whistles (and in a decent color)? Apparently people who want a V6 don't want a basic car. I guess we'll try again after Christmas. Too bad since we're not sure our Neon will actually make it to the airport next Tuesday since it tends to almost over heat at freeway speeds.

And now I need to work like mad to get my Christmas/birth announcement cards done. It's much harder to do projects with a little baby who needs attention I must say.

6 comments:

Lindsay said...

Been there donethat with the falling asleep during prayer thing. I just have totell myself that I'm sure Heavenly Father understands. :)

Also, go you for making birth nnouncements! I still haven't put anything together for Garrett. I have a year, right? :)

Celia Marie (W.) B. said...

According to my mother-in-law it's 2 months. But I don't know the rules myself...

The Drapers said...

I think the blog has been a great birth announcement! I tried to do some with Lily but they were a disaster so I never mailed them out. I figured people were informed already!

Celia Marie (W.) B. said...

Yeah, problem is, not everyone who needs an announcement gets the whole concept of blogs. or even has internet access for that matter. hard to believe, but in our case it's true.

Emily said...

Ha-ha, loved the comment on Blogs... why is it so difficult for some people?!

Your movie of the baby is so cute!

Amy said...

It is good set a date to have them done, but my advice (I know you're all dying to hear it, even though it is unsolicited)is to not stress about it! Everything will be ok! Remember say "OK" and then do whatever you want! ;)