We're now entering the busiest part of the year where there's almost always a project I need or want to do. I'm currently trying to wrap up Walt's baby announcements. I have the pictures (I really love the picture I decided on) and the cards are mostly finished. I'm only doing 30, and I have a large family, so please don't feel offended if you only get the digital version here on my blog after I've mailed the originals! I figure I should probably get them out before he weighs 20 lbs. (he's at 19 now so I better hurry!!). =) He's almost 3 times his birth weight at 3 months! (a lady at the park yesterday asked how old he was and promptly said, "Wow! He's a hoss!!!" after hearing 3 mo. hehe. southerners.)
After that I have:
- Thanksgiving to plan and execute.
- fabric ornaments to make. I think I'm going to try to make a fabric partridge and some pears for our tree this year. And maybe some balls. The inspiration came from here.
- a fabric tree garland, inspiration found here.
- Christmas cards. I found one from last year that I started and never finished. I liked it better than I remember liking it at the time so maybe I'll run with it...
- gifts to plan. Possibly some fabric food. Maybe some animals.
- Christmas music to find. My selection is far too sparse, and I think Dean will really enjoy Christmas music. Any favorite albums?
- Baked goods for neighbors and friends. I've never done this and I think I really ought to this year. Caroling and goody plates were some of the best parts of the Christmas season growing up. Not that I could convince Matt to go caroling with me.
So, if I'm a little sparse, you at least know what I'm up to...