Tuesday, November 10, 2009

And that's a wrap

Well, I got Walt's announcements mailed out yesterday. Didn't even make the full 30. It was more like 25. And while brads and buttons make cards cute, I realized that they're going to have a harder time in the mail. I hope the pictures don't get too damaged because of it.

I've hit my next project hard (gotta stay hush hush since it's a gift) and it's been so much fun.

I'm trying to transition Walt from being swaddled to just wearing warmer clothes for bed. He's too big for all but one of my wraps! He did pretty well the first night, but it's a little harder for nap time and it takes a bit more rocking to get him to sleep. He's really started doing some cute things and I've had a blog post in my head about him, but I never feel like I can sit down and do it justice. Soon. Maybe after my announcements arrive I'll write up a great post so you can see his cute picture.

Matt was sick with a cold the week of Dean's birthday. Somehow the rest of us avoided it. Then he got better and within a few days of being better, he got sick again. (The hazards of being a nursery worker at church!) This time Dean and I (and I'm pretty sure Walt) got sick as well. At least it's just chest colds and not the flu. No fevers, just a lot of congestion and runny noses and coughing. And not enough restful sleep.

That's all for now.

1 comment:

Lois said...

Assuming I am one of the 25 recipients of Walt's birth announcement, I'm excited to see it! And since I know about your next project I just have to say, how wonderful and how ambitious of you! You are amazing.