Friday, February 25, 2011

Warmer Weather

The past week (and a half?) we've had much warmer weather. It's hard to believe we recently had the ice storms where Matt was skating on our street. It's been really humid and the temp. has ranged from about 60-80*. Last Friday it was particularly warm and we'd been outside probably 4 hours or more. I was feeling too hot in my layers of clothing, so I stripped us down and we got out our swim suits and turned on the sprinkler. Yes. Our swimsuits in February. The weather was warm enough, but I have to admit that the water out of the faucet was still quite cold. Dean loved it. Walt liked it, but he kept saying, "Cold. Brrrr." every time he touched the water.




2 comments:

The Drapers said...

Thanks for posting this! NOT we are getting round 2 of Winter here.. Blizzard as I write this! I do miss Texas this time of year..

Celia Marie (W.) B. said...

I wrote this last night, and it actually was cooler today, more like 50 the majority of the day. I feel ya on the blizzard, though. Man I am so not a winter person.