Tuesday, December 02, 2008

And the winner is...

JULS!
I put all the names in a hat and pulled yours out. Email me whether you want the cookbook or something on my homemade gift side bar.

Good job to all who participated and especially to all who reached your goals! Sorry if anyone made it but didn't check in!

I was truly amazed at how many people stuck with it. This is a hard time of year to do something like this. I did feel better after reducing my sugar intake, so I think I will say no more often now. Thanks for doing this with me. It helped me out a ton.

4 comments:

-Laura- said...

Way to go everyone who made it! I ALMOST made it, but gave up a couple days before. Lame, I know. Thanks for doing this Celia, I think I'm going to try this again. I felt so much better about myself with the decreased sugar in my diet. And it was so nice knowing that other people were resisting the temptation right along with me!

Juls said...

YIPPEE! I never win anything so I am so excited! Why don't you surprise me with my prize :) But I already have your cookbook :)

Celia Marie (W.) B. said...

The cookbook is actually not the one I compiled. It's the Betty Crocker's Healthy Home Cooking. Did you want that or one of my homemade things?

Juls said...

One of your things of course! (sorry more work for you!)