Thursday, September 01, 2011

Dean's first week of Preschool

While I did a co-op preschool last year for Dean, I didn't think I'd have the energy or the gumption to do it again this year with a new baby coming early next semester.

He started this past Tuesday at Little Saints. The first day he was crying when I came to pick him up, not because he'd had a hard time being away from me, but because he wanted to stay and eat lunch with the two boys who do extended day in his class!  He was sad again today he couldn't stay for lunch.


The first day Walter was sooo sad Dean wasn't here. He kept asking where Dean was and he threw a lot of fits. Today was much better. He asked a couple of times where Dean was, but his behavior and attitude were improved. Before we left for school, Walt came up to me and said, "I go to preschool with Dean today?" It was so precious. Dean actually had asked if he could come with him "And just go to the 2 year old class."

Both days after school when both Matt and I asked him what he did at school, he said, "I don't know!" Sheesh. I'm going to have to pry info out of this kid!  It sure starts young. =) 





Dean really wanted to take a picture, so here's one he took of Walt.

No comments: