Thursday, May 03, 2007

How time flies.

Sometimes its weird to think about time. Its hard to believe its been 12 years since I took my first plane ride across the country to visit my brother in Boston. Or that I've been driving for 10 years legally. How about the fact that I graduated from high school 8 years ago and from college 3 years ago? I started dating Matt 7 years ago. And we come now to today's date.

May 3, 2007

Today makes 4 years of wedded bliss. And I'm glad we're not moving today. Since that's been the trend for our anniversaries. Though we are going on a 10 day trip to the East coast tomorrow. So I may not be writing all that much the next week. We'll see how I feel when I'm some place with Internet access...
I love being married.

4 comments:

Mizike said...

Skyprincess and I will be in the Dallas area the weekend of May 25th for her coterie. Would love to see you guys if we have some time.

Mizike

Lindsay said...

Congrats!! And do enjoy your trip!

Th. said...

.

Have fun!

CACKEL said...

I have always thought that you looked great together. Great picture too.