Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Christmas Eve 2011

While I didn't take any pictures of our meal, we ate a Mediterranean themed dinner comprised of Israeli Couscous with grilled vegetables, marinated grilled Chicken satays, and martinelli's sparkling juice. I think we'll make that a tradition. At least the theme. The food can vary.

After dinner we gave the boys baths and then had our Christmas Pageant.  Matt read Luke 2 and some out of Matthew as I tried my best to help them act it out.  It's hard when we have limited actors and we have multiple roles to fill! 
Mary, large with child. =)

Joseph, Mary, and Baby Jesus


 A shepherd watching his flock by night.
 
 The boys and I made some crowns after nap for our wisemen.

I'm not sure why, but this is the only picture I have of Dean and Matt. Good thing we have it all on video.

After the pageant we watched some of the nativity videos on the LDS.org site and the boys seemed to absorb a little more of the story.  We let them open their new PJs. Got it on video. Forgot pics.

No comments: