- It's a NEW $240 grain mill that I'm getting FOR FREE if I choose to keep it.
- It's a top brand
- It mills very fine flour because it pulverizes rather than grinds
- There are a lot of parts. Parts to clean. Parts to break. Filters, buckets, etc. etc.
- There are super strict rules about turning it on and off with grains in the hopper. I'm a little worried about screwing something up.
- I kind of feel bad taking a brand new mill from someone, even if they're not using it. (I did ask if they wanted it back if I decided to purchase a different one, or if they wanted me to pass it on to someone else who needed a grinder, and they both heartily said to bring it back to them...)
- It's bigger and uglier than the KoMo. There are 2 parts to it, so I guess you could store the mill on the counter and just bring out the bucket when you wanted to mill, but still. It's a big bulky plastic thing.
- It doesn't grind grains coarse enough for cracked wheat or muesli.
So what would you do? Take the free one? Or give it back and buy the one you really want? Seriously. If you read this post I want to know.