Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Baby, baby, baby...is that all you think about?!

And the results are in!

We are having...














a baby.













boy.
















A baby boy that is. The data was conclusive.



This was the technician's first time getting a 3-D picture to resemble a baby, so I don't know if it's accurate or not...hehe. She was a pro at the regular ol' 2-D ultrasounds, but not so up to date on the 3-D. The 3-D tech left without training her and just gave her a few notes on how to get the image to come out correctly! She said she usually just winds up with a blob, so she was super happy to see this picture of our baby turn out.

And look at those lips!

So I may have already shared, but Dean and Edward are our two front runners in the way of names. I'm guessing Dean will be the final choice (because it's a family name and my favorite) and Calvin is my choice of middle name, though that's not set in stone.

5 comments:

Juls said...

are you going democrat on us? Howard Dean and John Edwards...

CONGRATS! You will love having a boy!

Lindsay said...

Yay for baby boys! Our babies should totally be friends. :)

And isn't the 3D stuff cool? It's amazing how much detail you can see.

Celia Marie (W.) B. said...

Hahaha. Julie. That is a funny side note on those names. Maybe I should also consider Obama and call him OB1. Or Clinton and call him Clint for short...

queendeni said...

Celia this is just so exciting!! I'm so happy for you!
Glad you have found us!
Love, Deni

AmyJane said...

Yay! I have loved having a little guy in my life way more than I thought I would. Still want a girl too but all in due time.