Thursday, January 27, 2011

I Resolve 2011

I've been debating posting a list of goals I have for the year, mainly because I've only had an informal list floating around in my head.

  1. Go to the temple once a month, even if that means going by myself.
  2. Go on a date with Matt once a month, be it to the Temple or elsewhere.
  3. Chill out and don't stress about Nursery or Preschool so much. Prepare well, yes, but be more concerned about the kids having positive interactions and experiences than about looking like "the perfect and awesome teacher who's accomplished so much" when their parents come and pick them up. I shouldn't make it about me; it should be about them.
  4. Plan ahead
There are other things I know I need to improve on, but this is what I'm focusing on right now.

2 comments:

mad white woman said...

This has nothing to do with your goals: I really like your hair in that picture. It's cute and flattering on you.

Celia Marie (W.) B. said...

THanks. Dean took it!